– I always show up in my uniform – black shirt and ankle-grazers. When I’m feeling lazy, I throw a shirtdress (breton or monochrome) and just slide on my Gizeh Birkenstocks.
– I work with information technology devices and try my best to be 95% paperless most of the time.
– I’m trying to be a lawyer.
– I went to the Philippine Senate for a model congress to discuss the bill that I authored. The bill was about mandatory Climate Change education. I think education is the grey area of personal efforts and politics hence the bill.
– I turned vegetarian and am currently preparing myself to go vegan this coming year.
– A friend left for New York.
– I lost my cat.
– I cut my hair.
There are a couple of things that happened this year but I remember only a few of them. In hindsight, I think I paid more attention to those that caused me pride and pain. And I also think that this year made me into a person that doesn’t give a fuck about particular things. I’m less distracted now and I think I now know how to know what to want and how to get it. Whatever that means. You might find it vague, reader but it’s as clear as day to me and that is what matters. See! I don’t give a fuck. I don’t bother. I stopped explaining myself. I mess up, I clean it. Good job, 2015. One fine sandpaper, you got here.